A CONCEPT-type anvi’o artifact. This artifact is typically generated, used, and/or exported by anvi’o (and not provided by the user)..
🔙 To the main page of anvi’o programs and artifacts.
Required or used by
A state describes the configuration of the anvi’o interactive interface (i.e. the cosmetic and organizational settings that you have enabled).
From the interface, the bottom section of the left panel enables you to save and load states. You also have the option to import states with anvi-import-state or export them with anvi-export-state. You can also delete states you no longer need anymore with anvi-delete-state.
Here is the information stored in a state:
- The current item (see misc-data-items) and layers (see misc-data-layers) displayed
- related information, like the minimum and maximum value for the data displayed in each layer,
- The current items order (see misc-data-items-order) and layers order (see misc-data-layer-orders)
- The views you have available
- Any sample groups you have
- Various cosmetic settings, like font size, angles, dimensions, colors, whether or not labels are displayed, etc.
- This includes whether your display is in circles or rectangles
No more having to manually set parameters like your layer order for each bin you look at! Just save a state when the interface is adjusted to your liking, and using anvi’o will be that much easier.
Edit this file to update this information.